THE NURSING MOTHER BLEND ( 2days Trial Pack)Get Free Sample
FREE SHIPPING for trial pack!
*Only 1 per customer. We cannot send more than 1 trial pack per address.
For a free sample, please click the button below.
Recommended by Doctors
Why choose the Nursing Mother Blend?
Fenugreek, Fennel, Nettle, Raspberry Leaf, Honeybush, Calendula, and Rose Red are the 7 effective ingredients which boost milk supply. More information on each herb below.
To increase milk supply, it is important to balance the female hormones. Rose Red, Honeybush and Raspberry Leaf are synergistic herbs which improve hormonal balance together. They also help to prevent postpartum hair loss.
Raspberry leaf is a famous herb that supports easy delivery and maternal recovery. Mothers who recover quickly will be able to devote their energy to making breast milk. Raspberry leaf is also known to promote lactation. It is recommended to continue drinking the blend after the lactation period to reduce menstrual cramps or PMS after breastfeeding.
Six months after giving birth, do you feel that your breasts have decreased in size? In addition to increasing the amount of breast milk, Fenugreek is also famous for increasing bust size. Aside from balancing the female hormones, continuing to drink the blend even after breastfeeding is good for bust enhancement and anti-aging.
If you did not like other herbal teas for breastfeeding, try WHITETREE’s Nursing Mother Blend. It has a unique blend of floral scents and raspberry leaves that tastes better than other teas.
Benefits of Breastfeeding
Natural form of nourishment
Baby less prone to crying
Stronger immunity system
Baby falls asleep more easily
7 Effective Medicinal Herbs
All to help ensure a smooth breastfeeding experience!
- Fenugreek The most popular herb for increasing breast milk supply
- Fennel Supports the digestive system and has been used for centuries to stimulate the production of breast milk
- Nettle Prevents common allergies, extremely rich in vitamins and minerals, and perfect for prenatal and postnatal nutrition
- Raspberry Leaf Great for postpartum recovery, reduction of menstrual cramps and PMS symptoms
- Honeybush Balances women's hormones and has anti-aging properties
- Calendula Has a restorative effect on postpartum damaged skin, mucous membranes, and blood vessels
- Rose Red Good herb for improving women's hormonal balance and reducing stress
How to drink the Nursing Mother Blend
- Each teabag can be used to brew 2-3 cups (around 500-700 ml).
- Please make sure to use boiling water when brewing.
- The extraction rate is highest for the first use so when brewing more than one cup, please use a kettle or tumbler to make the equivalent amount of tea.
- After it cools, you can put it in the refrigerator and enjoy it as a cold drink.
- The best time to enjoy this tea is one to two hours before breastfeeding.
*all teabags are made using biodegradable materials
"Fenugreek is a medicinal herb that is well-known for its lactation boosting properties. This tea is suitable for nursing mothers and is safe to drink immediately after giving birth as it uses organic ingredients only. Compared to other supplements, it is a safe and natural way to boost milk supply."
- Doctor (SIngapore)
"I started drinking this blend because my maternity nurse recommended it to me. The amount of breast milk that I could pump actually doubled from 500 ml to 1000 ml! I highly recommend this for those who want to increase milk supply."
- Customer (Singapore)
"Personally, I bought the Nursing Mother blend as I have always wanted to raise my baby with only breast milk. However, I am still drinking it now for the numerous benefits and great taste!"
- Customer (Singapore)
"I've tried many other lactation teas before, but this tea tastes the best in my experience. I saw a big improvement in milk supply after just 3 days of drinking this! Thank you WHITETREE!"
- Customer (Japan)
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the questions that we always get from customers! If you would like to know more about WHITETREE organic herbal blends, feel free to reach out to us anytime. Our contact details can be found at the bottom.
The best time to drink this tea is 1-2 hours before breastfeeding. However, you can drink it anytime as it is soothing and decaffeinated.
You can start drinking it right after delivery! Some hospitals are providing this tea.
It depends on how it is kept. If kept warm, please enjoy it within the day. If kept cool in the refrigerator, you can enjoy it over 2 days.
Yes! It is recommended to drink this tea close to breastfeeding time and drink other tea blends at other time periods.
The results do vary from person to person, but we recommend drinking it consistently for at least 2 weeks to see better results.
Yes, we understand that Fenugreek may not be for everyone. For you, we recommend the Beauty Blend instead, which also helps to increase breast milk supply and improve female hormonal balance using other herbs.
Subscribe to get notifications
for our special offers!
You can unsubscribe anytime if you are no longer interested.
WhatsApp : +65 96947794
WHITETREE HEALTH AND BEAUTY PTE. LTD.
66 East Coast Road #03-09 Singapore 428778